Cisco IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Module
The Cisco IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Module extends the capabilities of Cisco IP Phone 8851, 8861 and 8865 models with additional buttons and a colour LCD display. This key expansion module adds 18 physical keys with access to 18 additional keys, using the page keys, for a total of 36 additional keys. You can connect up to three 8800 KEMs to the IP Phone 8861 and 8865, and up to two 8800 KEMs to the IP Phone 8851.
The 8800 KEM comes with a foot stand and all necessary hardware to connect it directly to the base device in the traditional side-by-side fashion.
- Cisco IP Phone 8865 Key Expansion Module is designed for receptionists, administrative staff, managers, and executives.
- Session Line Mode (SLM) user experience for easy transition from 8900/9900 Series IP Phones
- 18 physical, programmable LED line and feature keys per module
- The second-page key provides 18 additional lines and features keys per module using software
- Up to 108 programmable line/feature keys in 3-module configuration
- The graphical, backlit, high-resolution color display makes viewing easy
- User Experience Modes: Session Line Mode (SLM)
- Physical-programmable line and feature keys: 18 per module
- Software-programmable line and feature keys: 18 (through page 2 key) per module
- Total programmable line and feature keys: 36 per module; adds up to 108 in 3-module configuration
- Number of key modules supported: 8851 model: up to 2, 8861 model: up to 3, 8865 model: up to 3
- Power: Power over Ethernet (PoE) and power cube (configuration and feature-dependent when using PoE)
- Display: 4.3 inches (109.2 mm) color, 480 x 272 pixel