Avaya 9600 Series IP Deskphones is a multi-line premium desk phone ideally suited for users who rely on intelligent communications and productivity-enhancing capabilities. Avaya 9641GS IP Deskphone has a color graphical display, large capacitive touch-screen, high definition audio quality, Gigabit Ethernet, a secondary Ethernet port, and support for up to three 12 or 24-Button Expansion Modules.
Key Features and Benefits
• Improved touch technology; Capacitive touch for fast, light, and accurate response.
• Delivers high definition audio that will delight any employee, particularly those who spend a lot of time on the phone and/or frequently have multi-party conference calls.
• Facilitates access to information through an easy-to-read, high-resolution color display.
• Speeds completion of common tasks with intuitive prompts on the touchscreen and easy one-touch access from the “home” screen to other applications.
Specifications of Avaya 9641G IP Desk phone
• Color display 5” diagonal 4.4 inches x 2.5 inches (110.9mm x 62.8mm)
• Configurable line appearance/feature key buttons
• Capacitive touchscreen for high accuracy and light touch
• 4 position adjustable tilt display
• Permanently-labeled feature buttons: speaker, mute, headset, contacts, home, history, message, phone, forwarding, volume (separate volume levels in the handset, speaker, ringer, and headset)
• Red LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message and history
• 24 administrative buttons with 5 lines displayed (configuration dependent)
• Wideband speakerphone
• 0-5 Softkeys
• Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supporting TTD acoustic coupler
• Message waiting indicator
• 360-degree visual alert for incoming calls and voicemail
• Rich, classic, alternate ringtones Reversible wedge stand for desktop or wall-mount use and dual-position flip stand
• Headset jack with EHS, supported by compatible headset vendors
• Integrated Bluetooth headset support (H.323 only)
• Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1000) line interface
• Secondary Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1000) line interface
• IEEE PoE 802.3af class 2 device
• SIP protocol support on Avaya Aura Platform
• H.323 protocol support
• Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A / B G.722 (G.726 is not available in SIP)
• Supports the following languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, Canadian French, Parisian French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana, and Katakana), Korean, Latin American Spanish, Castilian Spanish, and Russian
Requirements and Platform Support
• Avaya Aura®
• Avaya IP OfficeTM
• Local or centralized electrical power through an 802.3af switch, or local power supply
• HTTP file server