Avaya J169 IP Phone
The Avaya J169 IP Phone is an IP Phone that addresses the need for everyday voice communications. It is targetted for medium-volume users that need the full range of telephony features.
Key Features and Benefits
• Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
• Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to the corporate directory.
• Provides visual cues that can speed task management through 8 dual-color Red/Green LED buttons.
• Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
• Enables high-speed call handling through support of up to three 24-button Expansion Modules.
• The handset has built in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
• Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
• Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-overEthernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”.
• Grayscale display – 2.8 inches x 2.1 inches (7.0 cm x 5.3 cm) – Diagonal width: 3.5 inches (8.8 cm)
• 8 buttons with dual LEDs (red, green)
• 4 softkeys
• Hard buttons for phone, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation cluster, headset, speaker, volume, mute
• LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message, history
• 24 administrative buttons
• Wideband audio in handset and headset
• Full duplex speakerphone
• Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler
• Message waiting indicator
• Mute key with optional mute alerting
• IC call alerting with 360-degree visibility
• Rich, classic, alternate, and downloadable ringtones
• Dual-position stand, optional wall-mount stand.
• Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface
• Second Ethernet interface 10/100/1000 Mbps
• PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) registers as class 1 device and supports 802.3az.
• Optional AC to 5 volt power supply
• SIP protocol support
• Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B, G.722, Opus.
• Supports the following languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, Canadian French, Parisian French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Latin American Spanish, Castilian Spanish, Thai, Turkish, and Russian
Minimum Platform Support
• Avaya Aura® Platform 6.3 FP4
• Avaya IP Office™ 11.0
• Broadsoft Broadworks R21SP1
• Zang Office R1.0