The avaya 1608-i ip deskphone is a multiline IP telephone for use with Avaya Communication Manager or Avaya Distributed Office call processing systems. The 1608/1608- IP telephone puts convenient features and capabilities at your fingertips, including a phone screen to view and manage your calls, a contacts list, a call log, a menu of options and settings to customize your phone, and access to your voice mail.
• Supports 8 administrable feature buttons.
• Each button includes dual LED’s (red, green) providing explicit status
for the user.
• Includes several fixed feature keys for common telephone tasks including conference, transfer, drop, hold, mute.
• Includes high quality, 2-way speakerphone.
• Supports a broad portfolio of Avaya wired and wireless headsets through
its integrated headset jack.
• 100 number capacity contacts and call log applications that can enhance
productivity and personalization.
• Context sensitive user interface along with 3 softkeys and a 4-way
navigation cluster—ideal for scrolling through the local contacts list
or call logs.
• The 3 lines by 24 character display are backlit for easier viewing in all
For Navigators: the 1616-I. The Avaya 1616-I IP Deskphone is designedfor the Navigator type user. Receptionists, assistants, and managersare examples of Navigator users—people who answer incoming calls,transfer customers to different departments or extensions and monitorseveral line appearances throughout the atypical day. For the Navigator user, the 1616-I provides the most 1-touchline / feature / speed-dial buttons without the need to scroll through on-screen lists.