Avaya 9600 Series IP Deskphones—leveraging the power and flexibility of the enterprise IP Network—is designed for productivity, teamwork, and collaboration. The competitively priced, high-performance models that make up the Avaya 9600 IP Deskphone series provide you with choices for a wide range of locations in your business, from the executive suite or the manager’s desk to the call center, the lobby or a home office. Integrating with Avaya Aura® and also (on select models) supporting a version of the innovative Avaya Flare™ Experience touch-screen interface, the 9600 series IP phones break new ground in what is possible in desktop communications.
High-Performance Phones, Mean High Performing People
• Make conference calls more efficient and enhance customer interactions with high fidelity audio
• Access information quickly through easy-to-read, high-resolution displays (color screens available)
• Speed completion of common telephony tasks by using prompts on touch screens
• Improve productivity with context-sensitive graphical interfaces that enhance call control and management
• Create a survivable, scalable infrastructure that delivers reliable performance and flexible growth as business needs change.
• Leverage Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) for a survivable, scalable infrastructure that delivers reliable performance and flexible growth as business needs change
• Increase performance by deploying Gigabit Ethernet within your existing infrastructure
• Reduce energy costs using efficient Power-over-Ethernet (POE) including “sleep mode” which lowers energy consumption dramatically
Avaya 9600 Series IP Deskphones has:
• Clear and intuitive user interface.
• Monochrome and color high-resolution screens that display context-sensitive information, contextual menus, prompts, and instructions that are easy to read.
• Touch screens on select models that you can use to navigate through the applications for Weather, World Clock, My Pictures, WML Browser, and Favorites.
• High-resolution graphical displays.
• Integrated LED buttons that are available on traditional models 9601, 9608, and 9611 provide visual cues that enhance usability.
• Adapter interfaces that accommodate button modules and dual headset adapters to provide flexibility and adaptability. You can use SBM24 and BM12 button modules that provide up to 24 and 12 system based Call Appearances or Feature buttons.
• USB support with the H.323–based 9611G and 9641G models. These models support one USB device on the USB interface if you enable the USB power parameter through the settings file.