Cisco IP PBX Dubai
Cisco IP PBX Dubai is the major and highly reliable solutions provider with one of the most
extensive portfolio of products covering all areas of a UC implementation. Four Square international offer Cisco solutions for both large corporations, Small and medium-sized enterprises in Dubai, UAE.
Cisco® Call Manager Express provides call processing for Cisco IP phones. Cisco Unity Express offers voice-mail and automated attendant capabilities for IP phone users connected to Cisco Call Manager Express.We are Cisco partner in Dubai, UAE , which gives us the opportunity to give Cisco products & services at a cost effective price.
Cisco UC products range from the flagship Unified Communications Manager, to a variety of user devices – including desk voice and video IP phones, analogue modules, soft phones, apps for smart phones, etc.
Benefits of Cisco IP PBX Dubai
- Cost effective solution – Delivering voice and data on a consolidated infrastructure.
- Complements the end-to-end Cisco IP Communications portfolio
- Simple configuration and deployment for enterprise customers who are familiar with Cisco infrastructure.
- Takes advantage of Cisco data expertise, market leadership, and industry-standard Cisco IOS Software.
- Enables flexible configuration and management using familiar Cisco IOS Software command-line interface (CLI) or a Web-based graphical interface (GUI).
- Supports applications including content networking, video, quality of service (QoS), firewall, VPN, DSL, Ethernet, and Extensible Markup Language (XML) services.
Cisco IP PBX for Small Business
Cisco IP PBX Dubai for Small Business can do everything a traditional small business PBX can do and more. It performs the switching and connecting of Voice over IP as well as landline calls.
They are increasingly more sophisticated. Unified Communications system combines an Internet Protocol (IP) PBX and other features.
A traditional PBX requires two networks, one for data and another for voice. An IP PBX system runs on an IP data network, which saves costs and minimizes network management.
You can use IP phones, soft phones (which don’t require any phone hardware beyond a computer and a microphone headset), and landline phones on an IP PBX phone system.
Cisco Unified Communications
The Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, designed specifically for small businesses, combines the features of an Cisco IP PBX Dubai with advanced messaging and collaboration tools. The benefits of Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express include:
- Increased productivity with applications such as Cisco Unified Call Connector for Microsoft Office, a presence-based tool that provides call control, location, and status of other users
- Single number reach, which automatically forwards incoming calls to other phones based on your specifications
- An intuitive interface for easy installation and administration
- The ability to easily expand the phone system as business needs change
- A phone and communications solution in a single appliance that’s low-cost, reliable, full-featured, and simple to deploy, administer, and maintain.
- It helps small businesses dramatically reduce communications and network management costs, enhance collaboration, improve productivity, and more.