Key Features and Benefits of Avaya J139 IP Phone
• Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
• Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference, and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to recent call log (100 entries) / Aura Contact List (250 entries)
• Provides visual cues that can speed task management through 4 dual—color Red / Green LED buttons.
• Improves flexibility through the support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
• The handset has a built-in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
• Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
• Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power—over—Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”.
• 2.8” (diagonal) color display—320 x 240 pixels
• Multiple line phone with four red/green line/feature indicators around the display
• 4 Context Sensitive Soft Keys
• Hard buttons for phone, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation cluster, headset, speaker, volume, mute
• LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message, history
• Wideband audio in the handset and wired headset
• Full duplex speakerphone & Handset
• Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler
• Message waiting indicator
• The mute key with optional mute alerting
• IC call alerting with 360—degree visibility
• Rich, classic, alternate, and downloadable ringtones
• Dual—position stand, optional wall—mount stand
• Gigabit Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1000) line interface
• Second Ethernet interface 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps
• PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) registers as class 1 device and supports 802.3az
• Optional AC to the 5-volt power supply
• SIP protocol support
• Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A / B, G.722, Opus1
• Configurable via Web Interface
• Support for TLS / SRTP for encryption2,3
• Recent Call Log (100 entries) / Aura Contact List (250 entries)2
• Supports the following languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, Canadian French, Parisian French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Latin American
Spanish, Castilian Spanish, Thai, Turkish, and Russian
Minimum Platform Support
• Avaya Aura® Platform 6.3 FP4
• Avaya IP Office™ 11.0
• Avaya Approved Third Party Platforms