Avaya 1603-I and 1603SW-I IP Deskphones are cost-effective IP Telephones that deliver familiar features at an attractive price point for customers with basic communications needs.
• Supports 3 administrable feature buttons.
• Each button includes dual LED’s (red, green) providing explicit status for the user.
• Includes fixed feature keys for common telephone tasks including conference, transfer, drop, hold, mute.
• 2-way speakerphone.
• 2 lines by 16 character display, backlit for easier viewing in all lighting conditions.
• Secondary Ethernet 10 / 100 port for a collocated laptop or PC available on the 1603SW-I.
• SIP Support on the 1603SW-I provides a low-cost basic SIP phone option and integration with the Avaya Aura™ environment.
• White backlit display – 2.6” diagonal, 2 rows by 16 characters
• Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset – supporting TTD acoustic coupler
• 3 line appearance/feature key buttons – with dual LEDs (red, green)
• 2-way speakerphone
• Message waiting indicator
• Reversible wedge stand for desktop and wall-mount use
• Volume button – (separate volume levels in the handset, speaker, and ringer)
• Avaya Menu button – (options and settings access)
• Redial button
• Speaker button
• Mute button
• Hold button
• Conference button
• Transfer button
• Drop button
• Single Ethernet (10/100) line interface
• Secondary Ethernet (10/100) line interface on the 1603SW-I
• Optional IEEE PoE 802.3af adapter registers as class 1 device
• Optional 5V wall-plug local power supply
• SIP protocol support (1603SW-I only)
• H.323 protocol support
• Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B (G.726 is not available in SIP)