GXP1700 series IP Phones
The GXP1700 series is the latest expansion of Grandstream’s long-standing and award-winning GXP series of IP phones.The GXP1700 series of Mid-Range IP Phones was designed for growing businesses. These stylish phones have mid-range features and capacity that your business can grow with and depend with the competitive price that you need now. The GXP1700 series offers a great addition to any desktop thanks to its sleek, high-end design coupled with a variety of mid-range productivity tools that keep users efficient and productive.
GXP1700 series key features
The GXP1700 series features 3 models (GXP1760, GXP1780, GXP1782) which differ based on amount of supported lines, SIP accounts, and digital BLF options – while one model (GXP1782) comes with Gigabit speeds:
- 200×80 backlit graphic LCD with a sleek glass cover, ergonomic handset and keypad design
- 6 lines and 3 SIP accounts (GXP1760) or 8 lines and 4 SIP accounts (GXP1780 and GXP1782)
- 24 (GXP1760) or 32 (GXP1780 and GXP1782) digitally programmable BLF/speed-dial keys
- 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys, 6/8 dual-color line keys
- Dual-switched 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports (GXP1760 and GXP1780) or dual Gigabit ports (GXP1782), integrated PoE
- Wide-band HD audio supported by the handset/speakerphone/headset, 5-way voice conferencing, support for Plantronics EHS headsets
- Large phonebook capacity (up to 2000 contacts) and call history (up to 500 records)
- USB port for future add-on dongles and Kensington Security Slot for anti-theft protection
- Supports a variety of auto-provisioning options including TR-069, XML configuration files, Auto-Discover and Zero Config when used with a Grandstream UCM series IP PBX, TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS and more.
The GXP1780/1782 is a powerful mid-range IP phone with advanced telephony features. This mid-range IP phone comes equipped with 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 8 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys on a 200 x 80 pixel back-lit LCD display screen. For added personalization the GXP1780/1782 features personalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services. It’s also one of the first Grandstream phones to come equipped with a Kensington Security Slot— one of the most popular anti-theft solutions on the market. The GXP1780/1782 supports the fastest possible connection speeds with dual auto-sensing Gigabit network ports (on GXP1782 only) as well as automated provisioning features with media access control. The GXP1780/1782 is the perfect fit for users looking for a featured-pack IP phone that delivers high-performance and design at an affordable price point.
Ideal for growing businesses, the GXP1760W is a mid-range, WiFi-enabled IP phone that features a sleek design and moderate call-volume features. It comes equipped with 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts, 6 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable soft keys along with a 200 x 80 pixel (3.3”) back-lit LCD screen. For added personalization the GXP1760W features personalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services. The GXP1760W offers dual auto-sensing 10/100Mbps network ports and supports automated provisioning features with media access control. This mid-range IP phone delivers outstanding performance and design to users worldwide at a budget-friendly price point.